Saturday, September 15, 2007

News!

I got a call from my younger brother tonight. I was expecting him to give me some bad news since it seems that he only calls me when there is bad news to give. This was an exception. He gave me some good news, instead. His girlfriend found out that she is six weeks pregnant with her second child on her daughter's fifth birthday. After my brother's girlfriend had her first child, she was told that she would not be able to get pregnant again, so this is really great news for her and all of us. So far, their baby is healthy. She is due to have their baby in May. Congratulations to her! They already have a boy's name picked out which will be Jacob Nolan, but they don't have a girl's name picked out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...