Monday, November 19, 2007

Family Visit!

S was worried about his mom. She had surgery a couple of weeks ago and he wanted to see how she was doing, so we went to visit her on Friday. Thank goodness she is doing fine! She may need some more surgery done and she is afraid that they will try to do it when she goes to her follow up appointment today. I told her that they would more than likely try to schedule another surgery if anything.
Saturday, we went to my hometown and visited with my family since it was only an hour and a half away from S's mom's house. There are so many people to visit when we go there it gets crazy and we tried to visit everyone in one day. It gets crazy when we do that. I don't like to squeeze everyone in, in one day because I get so worn out.
My brother's girlfriend, W is doing good. I think they are betting on having a boy because they already have a boy's name picked out for the baby, but not a girl's name. I gave them a couple of girl name suggestions for them to think about in case they wanted to use them.
We got back around one in the morning on Sunday. I was so tired yesterday that I spent all day trying to recuperate from the trip. It was a good thing that we did visit even if it was for a day and a half. We had other plans for Thanksgiving and wasn't going to be able to visit home on Thanksgiving anyway. We hope to be able to visit again in December around Christmas time or shortly afterwards.
For those of you traveling for the Thanksgiving Holiday, be safe and have a great visit! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...