Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Fill-In #48

This is my first Friday Fill-In. For more go here.

1. When my blog is broken, I'm
usually checking my messages or working on a puzzle.

2. I saw the most amazing sunrise this morning!

3.
The Mist is the new movie I'm most looking forward to seeing.

4. Work: Necessary and
can be fun!

5. Of all the new
tv shows, I enjoy Heroes the most.

6. If only
I would quit smoking! (I'm working hard on that!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
working on one of my puzzles, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in late and Sunday, I want to watch the Colts game.




1 comment:

Janet said...

re: #2, that's what made me think of that fill in ... I saw (and took a picture of) this morning's sunrise! I like Heroes a lot too, and I want to see Mist :-)

Good luck on quitting smoking. I hope you can do it!

Thanks for playing :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...