Friday, December 21, 2007

Fill-In Friday #51



Click here to play....

1. Snow days are the best days to drink hot chocolate.
2. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family the next 2 weeks.
3. Strawberry Shortcake is the best desert ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Little House on the Prairie.
5. I'm done with politics.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is spending time with family, especially when they actually get along!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family time, tomorrow my plans include a little bit of last minute Christmas shopping and Sunday, I want to watch the Colts game.


A.A. enjoys doing these also. He asked me to post his answers onto this blog, so here they are:

1. Snow day!
2. I'm looking forward to soccer season.
3. Cars is the best movie ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is The Dukes of Hazard.
5. I'm done with sleeping.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is giving and getting presents.
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include sleeping and Sunday, I want to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...