Saturday, July 19, 2008

First Full Day

Yesterday was our first full day in Indiana. We went to S's mom's house to surprise her and his brother. After staying there for a while, we went to visit my oldest son's grave. It had been a while since we were there. A.A got a little upset, but it was not as bad as the last time we went. K (my sister-in-law) put a small beautiful baby angel and a small baby with a rattle figure on the bottom of his headstone.
Afterwards, we went to my cousin's house. We hadn't been there in a while and A.A was a little disappointed that her son wasn't home. T had fun playing with her daughter though. After chatting with her for a bit, we decided to go back to S's mom's house.
Before going back to S's sister's house, we drove around town checking out different places we used to go to before we moved to Tennessee. Things sure have changed around here in the last two and a half years. People have been moving out left and right because the jobs that were here before we left are gone now. I couldn't believe how many empty houses there were. The city took out the park by the old police station. I did go by my aunt's old house. It hasn't changed much at all. I guess no matter how much some things change, other things stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...