Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Fill-ins #93




1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was "The Titanic".

2. Steak and Rice is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!

3. It's time for lunch!

4. A cat nap is quite refreshing!

5. If I never hear the word(s) "I didn't do it" again, it'll be to soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a huge lake, and on the other side was a beautiful sunset.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking my kids to the park, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my husband and kids, and Sunday, I want to watch the Colts game and relax!


3 comments:

Janet said...

lol me, too, for the Titanic. I cried LOL! SO not like me.

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

Debbie said...

Go Colts!

Smilingsal said...

I like a nap too. Come see my answers.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
Enter the book giveaways too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...