Sunday, October 12, 2008

Randomness: 10.12 Happy Haunting



If you would like to play, go
here.


1. What's your favorite Halloween Costume? Do you still dress up for Halloween?

I enjoyed dressing up like the possessed girl in Exorcist, when I was a kid. I don't have a favorite Halloween Costume as an adult. I still dress up for Halloween once in a while.

2. Pumpkin Carving, is it fun or overrated?

Pumkin Carving is fun, even though I don't do it every Halloween.

3. What's your fav Halloween treat?

My favorite Halloween treat is popcorn. My grandmother used to hand out popcorn to all the kids who came to her house on Halloween night for a treat. One Halloween I had asked her why she handed out popcorn instead of candy, and she told me that popcorn was a lot healthier for kids and the kids would get a bag full of candy from the other houses they went to. I would always eat the popcorn before anything else.

4. Do you watch scary movies? If so, what are your favorites?

Yes, I do watch scary movies. I love scary movies! My favorites are, Fire Starter, Carrie (both one and two), House on Haunted Hill, The Others, The Sixth Sense, and White Noise.

5. What's your favorite scary book?

My favorite scary book is Scream.

3 comments:

Shannon H. said...

Dressing up as the girl in Exorcist would be interesting! Great costume. I also like to carve pumpkins. Popcorn is an awesome treat but my guilty pleasure is chocolate.

Bobbie said...

Mmm, I forgot about Popcorn balls. I haven't had those in years..LOL

Lori Madison said...

Hello,

Your grandmother was thoughtful.. to think about what is healthier for the kids. I like popcorn, if it is covered in butter that is. Scream, I never heard of that one before.

Blessings to you....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...