Friday, November 14, 2008

Bad Dog!!

We just moved into our new place about three weeks ago. One of our new neighbors has a little brown and white spotted dog that they let run around freely. At first, this brown and white spotted dog seemed friendly, until about a week ago. I was in T's room, opening her curtains to let some sun shine in, when I noticed a man walking his dog cursing at the little brown and white dog and checking his leg, as if he was just bitten.
"Hummm... I better keep an eye on that dog," I thought to myself.

This morning T went out the door to go to the car to be taken to school like she does every morning. The next thing I knew, I heard a dog furiously barking, T screaming and running back in, slamming the door behind her. She was extremely frightened by the little brown and white spotted dog. He had actually went after her! When I went out the door, he backed off and went on his own little way. Bad dog, going after my daughter like that!!

I have talked to the owners of the little dog about it. I hope they put him on a leash or chain or something to keep him from biting anyone (or anyone else, if that man was already bitten by him).

2 comments:

sunny said...

If he bites Torie or Alex he will be a dead little brown and white dog! The mangy mutt!!

Elisabeth said...

Don't let A.A hear you say that! I mentioned something about reporting it if the dog bit one of them and he had a fit! "They will take it to the pound and kill it!" Oh, he was all upset over my comment!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...