Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Goodbye Snow and High Gas Prices (For Now)!!

Yep, that's right, the snow is all gone!! It's been raining all day so now we have an icky muddy swamp in what used to be our backyard! The temperature got up to 50 today as predicted, but now the temperature is supposed to drop back down tonight! Yuck! I hope there will not be a big icy mess in the morning!

Has anyone else noticed that the gas prices are still dropping? It's gotten down to $1.35 a gallon here! It was reported on the local news station that the price is supposed to drop all the way down to $1.00 a gallon! I absolutely don't believe that myself, I will have to see it actually drop all the way down to $1.00 before I believe it! The last time it was that low, I had just started driving. If I remember correctly that wasn't long after I had my first child, that would have been about 12 years ago! Go ahead, think about it! It has been a while, hasn't it!?

Now since I've given you something to think about, I am off to watch my favorite show, "The Biggest Loser"! I think there is one week left before we find out who "The Biggest Loser" is! I am so rooting for the single black team (sorry, I forgot what her name is)! If you watch "The Biggest Loser" who are you rooting for?

1 comment:

tollesons4him said...

It actually snowed here a little last night which was big here in Texas we never or hardly ever get snow! I am so exctied about the gas prices I hope it gets to 1.00 but I don't want it to get to 1.00 then shoot back up to 4.00.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...