Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Did It!!

Today is my seventh day in a row of posting on here! I knew I could do it! Since I did not do any memes on any of the seven days, that means I went the whole week without doing any memes, too! I reached both goals on the same day! I am so glad that I was able to do that because I am now looking forward to posting in part of Sunday Scribblings! The topic is a good one and I can't wait to post mine, but I am still going to wait until tomorrow to post it. If you would like to do it, just hop on over there and link up with them! At least go over there and see what others posted about the topic.

Today was a rough day for me. I had a horrible migraine today. You know the kind that totally wipes you out? The type that makes you think your brain is going to burst if you so much as formed a single thought in your head? Yeah, it was one of those! I finally have it down from a migraine to a mild headache as of right now. Hopefully, I'll be able to sleep the rest of it off tonight and it will be completely gone by morning.

Even though I had a nasty headache, I spent the day at home with T. We sat down and watched "Tinker Bell" together. She had already seen it, but I hadn't. She let the beans spill through the whole movie. That's okay though, it saved me from having to figure out what was going on with the migraine that I did have. We enjoyed ourselves anyway. Double A spent the day with his daddy. S works nights now and it doesn't give him a lot of time to spend with the kids. Double A gets to really missing him when he works nights, so Saturdays are usually our day to have our "Family Day". Since money is tight right now, we've been having our "Family Day" at home and since Double A thought "Tinker Bell" was a girl's movie, S and Double A did their own thing together.

Everyone have a good night tonight and a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...