Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dog Update!!

I know, I've been gone for a while! Things have gotten a little crazy around here, but now they are slowly going back to normal. I've been making changes on this blog, so tell me what you think! I'm making a goal to post everyday this week. Stay tuned and see if I achieve it!! Thank you to those who left comments on my last post!!

An update on the little brown and white spotted dog and the solid white dog. T and I noticed this past week that the little brown and white spotted dog has been on a chain and the little solid white dog hasn't been seen all week long. I thought maybe the owners took the little solid white dog in the house and had finally put the little brown and white spotted dog on the leash, since my brother, Skinny, didn't take it to well when the little brown and white spotted dog tried to go after Lady J when they came to visit last Sunday. Sadly, that wasn't the case. While visiting me last night, Skinny told me that the little solid white dog had gotten hit by a car. He said that he seen it happen when he left last Sunday night. That poor dog! Hopefully, the owners learned something from this! We shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...