Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Monday!!

I've added another goal to my "goal list" this week. Along with posting on this blog everyday for a week, I am going to not post any memes this week. I have quite a few memes in a row on this blog and I want to try something different this week. Now just because I'm not doing any memes this week, does not mean you can't do any memes this week! Today being Monday, you can head over to either MckMama's blog and join in on the "Not Me Monday" meme (which by the way, are very fun and I enjoy reading everyone else's "Not Me's") or you can head over to Manic Monday and answer the questions there! What the heck, why not do both? While you're there, don't forget to read what other bloggers posted on each meme. I may do both next Monday, stay tuned to find out!!

I think the snow around here will be gone soon! It's supposed to rain most of the night tonight and it's supposed to get up to 50 tomorrow. With the temps going from 30 to 50, it is almost safe to say that someone around here will get sick! I am hoping that it won't be Double A, he can't handle the colds and when he gets them, his asthma is always the worst! Thank goodness he got his flu shot this year!

T didn't seem upset about going to school with snow on the ground this morning. She loves school and was always disappointed when the schools closed because of snow in Tennessee. T is in a Christmas program at her school on Thursday night. I will be taking pictures and recording the program, of course! I will post the pictures afterward! I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Now what are you waiting for? Go check out the "Not Me Monday" and "Manic Monday" memes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...