Monday, December 15, 2008

Late Monday

Yes, I know, this is a late Monday post! There are two birthdays in my family this week. First, today was my mother's birthday. I was going to do a big sappy blog for her today, but it got to late, and I didn't know what to say that I haven't already told her. Happy Birthday, mom from all of us!

Second, T's birthday is tomorrow. T isn't excited about it either. I mean, she didn't remind me about a hundred times that it was her Nana's birthday which meant her birthday was tomorrow! She is turning nine years old really, but she seems to think she's turning 21! She is my youngest one. I am planning on having a party for her on Friday since that will be the first day of winter break.

I received my kids' ISTEP test scores from the tests they had at the beginning of the year. I was so proud of both of them. Both of them had better than average scores on everything! They did a fantastic job!

5 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Just stopping by your blog to say Hi!
I'm a sahm from Malaysia.

Veronica Lee said...

Thank you for following my blog. I'm also your follower and I shall visit your blog everyday!

Mother Goose said...

hey, i am popping in on my most recent followers! I can't wait to get to know you better! Happy belated birthday to all. T and I share the same birthday! I hope they have a great day!

Heidi said...

Birthdays all snuggled up to Christmas is too much for me. My family had exceptionally good spacing with our holidays until my son had to go and ruin it. His is 2 days after Christmas. Bah Hum Bug!

Elisabeth said...

Mother Goose - Happy Birthday to you, too!

Heidi - Oh, tell me about it! Besides my mom's, and T's Birthdays, I have a brother whose birthday is four days after Christmas. So all together in December we have three birthdays and a Christmas! Oh, what fun!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...