Sunday, December 7, 2008

Not About Dogs! Yay!!

I think I am finished with my blog background and blog title. What do you think? I did it myself and it took a little bit for me to get the hang of it, but I think I got it now! Next, I am planning on redoing the side bar. I am planning adding a few things and taking off a few things. Watch out for those changes!!

T is officially learning the difference between Tennessee and Indiana weather! Yesterday morning when the kids woke up, there was snow on the ground. It wasn't a big deal to them as they had seen snow on the ground in Tennessee before. Ahhh, but this morning T woke up and looked out of her window. To her surprise, the snow was still there!! She came marching down the steps saying, "Mom, who ever heard of snow on the ground with the sun out?"
After explaining to her that the temperature outside is what melts the snow, she went on her merry way. I just hope she's not to disappointed when she finds out that the kids also go to school with snow on the ground in Indiana!

2 comments:

tollesons4him said...

Love the new look and you did a fantastic job!!! That is so funny about the snow, we hardly ever see snow here in Texas we usually just get ice when we get anything at all!!

sunny said...

That T is just so cute! Wait until y'all get snowed in!
You did a great job with your new background. I like it! I'll be checking in here everyday to see if you blogged anymore. Miss you guys lots!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...