Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Stealing: The Sreaming Masses Meme

If you would like to play or read the other participants' answers, go here.       

1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you?

Pebbles. I sometimes call him Bam-Bam. If you can't tell, "The Flinstones" was our favorite cartoon! LOL!


2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it?

Curls. I have naturally thick and curly hair, so when I have it cut, I have it layered.


3. What's your least favorite Christmas song?

I don't think I really have a least favorite Christmas song. I like them all, really.


4. How many colors are you wearing now?

Four.


5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Both. It depends on the situation.


6. What was the last book you read?

Crystal by V.C. Andrews


7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life?

I can't think of one right now.


8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do?

Get over it.


9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?

The passing of Prop 8. I believe that two unrelated consenting adults should be allowed to be married and have their marriages legally recognized.


10. What's your favorite dessert?

Pie.


11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

45 minutes.


12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it?

Indystar.com. I like to keep up with what's going on, but I don't watch the news or read the newspapers.


13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job??

My last job was working in the accounting department for a company that sat up new stores like Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, etc.


14. Do you like to clean?

Not really.


15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head?

Bartender.


16. What's the last movie you saw?

The Day the Earth Stood Still.


17. Pirates or Ninjas?

Ninjas.


18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday?

Hand wash dishes. I would enjoy it a bit more if I had a dish washer.


19. Best time of your life?

Living in Tennessee. For years I wanted to move there and once I did, I finally felt like I was home. I enjoyed every day that I lived there and am looking forward to moving back.


20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?

The possibility of my Aunt J coming home from the rehab center/nursing home she is in.

4 comments:

NurseExec said...

Great answers! Have a wonderful Sunday :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I am totally with you on Prop 8. The California Attorney General, Jerry Brown, filed papers to argue that it is unconstitional yesterday. Happy Sunday!

Megryansmom said...

Hi found you at Stealing Sunday, just popped over to say good morning. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Veronica Lee said...

Hi, just stopping by your blog to wish you "Merry Christmas" before I hit my hometown for the holidays.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...