Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Wrap-up

Since I made my goals last week with both posting at least once a day everyday and no memes all week, I figured that I can make time to blog at least a little bit each day. Even if it's just a couple of lines. As you can see, I plan on doing some memes again, but they won't count for me as a legitimate post. I will have several blog posts on here tomorrow.

Thanks to those of you who commented on my last post! I think that was the most commented on blog post that I've done so far!

Today was kind of quiet. Skinny came into town this weekend, but for some reason he didn't stop by here so that I could see Lady J and Mr. Wiggles before he left. He knows how I get when he does that, so when I talk to him again, I'll just have to remind him about it! T is also disappointed because she was looking forward to seeing Lady J. They are not only cousins, but they are best friends, too.

After next Thursday, the kids will be out of school for "winter break". That's going to be a lot of fun! I can't wait for that!

I haven't been able to decide if I am completely done with the side part of my blog. I am not sure if I want to add to it or not. Each time I think about it, I end up arguing with myself! It's that Gemini in me, I tell ya!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...