Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Thunks: Brains, mayo and fricken cold

Thursday Thunks is a meme designed to make you think a little bit before you blog! Click the image below to see what other participants said. If you would like to play, link up with them while you're there!

image 

 

1. If you had to have a brain transplant and had to choose between a cat brain and a dog brain, which would you choose?

Hhmmm... I'm thinking a cat brain. I think cats are smarter than dogs. They are cleaner, too.


2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are?

I think bananas are shaped the way they are because God made them shaped that way. Now the reason that God made them shaped that way, I'm not sure.


3. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?

Miracle Whip by far! I can't stand mayonnaise, I'm not sure exactly what it is that I don't like about it, maybe the oily taste or something.


4. Do you use keyboard shortcuts?

Sometimes. I'll use Alt+A, Alt+C in projects I may be working on, and Atl+Ctrl+Del (only when needed), but other than that, I don't.


5. Are you a member at InsanityCafe Forums & Arcade? If not, you should be.

No, maybe I'll check it out when I'm done with this. To be honest, if this is an arcade type site, I might not become a member either. I'm not much of a games person.


6. Where I live it was a low of -19 degrees this morning - what was your low last night/this morning?

As of right now, it's 15 degrees.


7. Do you like hard boiled eggs?

Yes, I love hard boiled eggs! Yummy!! Sometimes, I'll eat the yoke of a hard boiled egg and sometimes I won't. I think it has more to do with the type of mood I'm in.


8. Have you ever drank green beer?

No, I haven't. I have heard of green beer though. I don't drink beer at all. I can't stand the taste of it. I'm more of a shot of tequila (or ten) kind of girl. But, I don't even do that to often.


9. What's your favorite cleaner?

Hhmm... Mr. Clean or Lysol.


10.White or whole wheat bread?

Either one. I like both and like to switch back and forth. It keeps my taste buds on edge.


11. Everyone has some type of phobia - what's yours?

Oh my, this is going to be long! I have several, but my biggest one is electrophobia! Have you ever just thought about all the things electricity can do to you? Oh my! I WILL NOT so much as plug something into an outlet if I have someone else around that will do it for me! I can use things that are plugged into an outlet, but if I have to plug it in myself, I have to stand there at least a half hour (not exaggerating here!) trying to talk myself into plugging it in. Then if it's something that can wait to be plugged in, I'll give up talking myself into it and just wait until someone comes around and have them plug it in for me. I mean think about it, if the electric wiring is bad in your house or in the wire of anything, you have a fire. NEVER overload an outlet either! Water and electricity together, and you're a goner! Electricity is evil, I tell you! You should see me when it's lightening outside! Don't tell ME lightening can't hit the same thing twice, I've read about one guy that was struck by lightening three times! I'm sure glad I don't know him and if I did, I'd at least know not to be around him when it's lightening outside! This really is a serious phobia for me. I can handle the other phobias I have a bit better than this one.

12. Aren't you glad there weren't any Christmas related meme questions?

It wouldn't have bothered me if they were. Which reminds me, there is a Christmas meme that I said I'd might do. Now I'm off to go do it!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I used to me a MW person, but my Mr. is a Mayo person...now I don't care which one it is as lone as there's lots of it.
Heehee@ #8
Looks like you feel very strongly about #11, I don't think I've ever put much thought into it, but those are all very good points!
Happy Thursday :o)

Vicki said...

electrophobia~LOL! Sorry, I know it's a really scary thing for you, I just never heard of it before. You may have this one all to yourself, I'll google it and see.

Shan said...

I didn't realize there was an electrophobia. That must be tough. Great thunks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...