Saturday, January 31, 2009

A New Look!

My blog makeover finished! I love it! I don't think I will get tired of this look as quick as I did the last one! Thank you so much, Tara! What do you all think? If you need a blog makeover, please consider having Tara do one for you. As you can see, she does a great job, she offers them at reasonable prices, and she is very easy to work with.

I am working on grabbing all the buttons of those blogs that I follow and putting them on the side of my blog. I am also planning on listing other blogs that I read who don't have buttons. So, look for these changes and maybe a few others.

Oh, and please be sure to grab my pretty button on the side and put it on your blog!

Thank you again, Tara!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Ohhhhhh...LOVE IT!

Veronica Lee said...

I'm speechless! It's soooooooo beautiful!

sunny said...

Love your new look dear!

blueviolet said...

It's just beautiful! I'm going to grab your button now! You can switch to my new one when you get a chance too.

Alicia said...

I don't remember if I commented on this already or not! LOL

I absolutely love it! I love bold colors!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...