Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Did Ya Miss Me??

You must be wondering where I've been these last couple of days. If you haven't, then I'll just pretend that you have!

I've still been feeling a bit irritated and I've really been trying to keep the negativity away from this blog. I swear I have been trying to read all of your blogs, but every time I try to put an effort into it, Skinny has something he wants to talk about. It's not as if he's saying anything new, really. Just the same thing over and over. Then when he notices that I'm paying more attention to reading the blogs, he'll ask some silly question and of course, I sit there with a deer in the headlights look on my face. You'd kinda think that he'd get the ideal by now, but nope! I know, I sound so mean, but it really irritates me when he does that! Sure, I can say, "Hey! Can't you see I'm reading blogs and catching up with Bloggy Land?" and I have, but he doesn't seem to care. It's as if he continues to do it, just to bug the crap out of me! Do you go through this kind of crap with other people when you are trying to catch up on reading blogs? Don't count the kiddies or hubbies, of course!

On Sunday, I went and bought some puzzles as planned. I took Princess T with me. She loves to go shopping! I picked out a set of 10 puzzles with dolphins and other ocean creatures. The set came with puzzles from 100 to 500 pieces. To prove that I was willing to share the puzzles I was getting, I let T pick out the other ten set puzzles. She picked out a great set that had all kinds of different designs on them. I think she mainly picked the one she did because one of them had a horse on it. Her set came with puzzles from 500 to 1000 pieces in each puzzle. I would have taken pictures of the sets, but I forgot to get new batteries from the store! We are going to be very busy solving these puzzles!!

After we picked out the puzzles sets, Princess T HAD to check out the toy isles! Boy, she really has to look at EVERY toy item there was! But, I didn't mind, really. It was time away from the house and she was trying to figure out which toy she was going to save her extra money for. She's really good at saving money for something she really wants and I think it's a great way for her to see that money doesn't "grow on trees" and a great way to ensure that she takes better care of her things. I only wish I could get Double A to do that at times, but he's not really interested. Typical boy, right?

I've been trying to figure out what kind of design I want to have for my blog makeover. So many choices! Now so little time!! But, I've been browsing and I think I've got it down to two choices.

Today is a snow day here! I am so glad I don't have to drive on the horrible roads this morning! I just hope that the roads are cleared when I go take Great Aunt B to see Aunt J today! Maybe I'll even take Princess T with me when I go today! She loves visiting with her Great Aunt J!

For now, I'm off to catch up on your blogs while everyone is still in bed and the "talker" isn't around!!

6 comments:

tollesons4him said...

Yes, you have been missed!! Can't wait to see the new design I know it will be so fabulous!!! We have a snow or should I say Ice day here too woo hoo!!!!

Alicia said...

I've missed ya!

Okay..who is Skinny?? LOL

Oh, and I love puzzles too!! I need to buy some for my kids because they enjoy them as well!!

Can't wait to see your new look!!!!

sunny said...

Now Elisabeth...you and your brother play nice or I will have to put you in time out. Be careful on the roads today. I know you can drive in the snow but not everybody can.

blueviolet said...

Yes, your absence was noted but everyone deserves bloggy breaks now and then. Even though you didn't really want yours. Looking forward to your design!

Ali said...

I've been trying to catch up on all my blog reading too--hubby is working nights which means he's at home during the day fighting over who gets the computer! I need a laptop!

Veronica Lee said...

I've been away too, otherwise I surely would have missed you! I can't wait to see your blog makeover but the present design is just as beautiful.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...