Friday, January 16, 2009

Friendship Award!

Yay! My first award! I received this fabulous award from Veronica @ Of Mice and Ramen! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, what are you waiting for? She has a lot of funny and interesting information on her blog! Go check her blog out!

Friendship Award

Now I have to pass this award to my other bloggy friends, so here are some that have not received this award yet (that I know of).

  1. Tiptoechick @ Welcome Dearest Friends - She is a new blogger so please go check out her blog and welcome her to bloggy world!
  2. Jen @ Jiggety Jigg - She really makes you laugh, even when you don't want to!
  3. Ali @ Home of the Lazy Dog - She has some great recipes!
  4. Kristen @ La Dolce Vita - She makes handmade jewelry and they are awesome! Go check out her blog and buy something for her store! While you are buying yourself some, would you mind buying me something also? ;)
  5. Danielle @ Life with the Hewitt Family - Go read about her unexpected visitor!
  6. Alicia @ More Than Words - One of my many favorite bloggers!
  7. Andria @ Boy Crazy - She shares her grocery saving tips!
  8. Heidi @ Mommy Doesn't Live Here Anymore - Read her list of things to do on a snow day!
  9. Mother Goose @ Solomon Surprises - Oh, so funny! (Sorry you didn't get a money prize, but you did get a friendship award!)
  10. Jill @ The Hutchison Family - Go congratulate her on the great news she received last week!

If I somehow missed you and you have not received this reward yet, please add yourself to this list!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

thank you thank you thank you. Very sweet of you!!!!

tollesons4him said...

Congrats!

Jenni Jiggety said...

How cool is that! Congrats and thank you SO much for passing it along to me!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Congratulations! Thanks for passing it along to me...Yippee! You are so kind!

Alicia said...

Elisabeth!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!! And ya know what? The thought of someone considering "me" to pass one on to is such a blessing!!!!

HUGS!!

Kristen Andrews said...

how sweet! Thank you for the award!

Veronica Lee said...

Thanks for the mention Elisabeth. Wow,you have a long list of friends!

Mother Goose said...

thank you thank you for my award. I will grab it and runaway with it! and then post it ever so lovingly on my blog! I have been a bit busy but I hope to settle down in a few!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...