Monday, January 5, 2009

My Goals for 2009!

Here are some goals I have for this year!

  1. Write and blog more than I did in 2008. I did not state blogging everyday because I know things will come up that will not allow me to blog everyday.
  2. Read 10 books this year. I know that 10 books doesn't seem a lot, but it is a reasonable number and reachable in case things get busy for me this year, which it looks like they might.
  3. Continue to help my Great Aunt B with whatever she may need. This is the main reason that this year looks like it may be a very busy year for me. My Aunt J has been really ill since July and has been in the hospital and a rehab center. We are looking forward to bringing her home soon and my Great Aunt B will need a lot of my help.
  4. Become more open about my feelings to my family and friends. I like to keep a lot of things to myself. I know this isn't a healthy thing to do, so this year I will stop doing that.
  5. Be a bit more outgoing. This was a goal for me last year and I was able to reach it, but not as much I would have liked, so this is a goal for me this year, too.
  6. Continue our "Family Fun Day" every week. This was another goal that I made last year and we were able to stick to it. Everyone always looks forward to it now and it helps us grow as a family.
  7. Work on becoming more spiritual. I would at least like to get back on the spiritual ground I was on the year before last. I've drifted a bit off course for some reason last year and I really need to get back on course.

These are my goals for this year. What are your goals?

5 comments:

Ali said...

Great list! I'm going for 12 books this year. Because life can be so busy, I'm only able to read one a month. But that's enough for me!

tollesons4him said...

You have a great list going for 2009!

Jenni Jiggety said...

Those are GREAT resolutions!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

You have GREAT resolutions! I will be working on many of those items myself.

My big resolution is focusing on being healthy. Eating right and exercising.

mom3crazygirls said...

we are starting family fridays ourselves!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...