Here are some goals I have for this year!
- Write and blog more than I did in 2008. I did not state blogging everyday because I know things will come up that will not allow me to blog everyday.
- Read 10 books this year. I know that 10 books doesn't seem a lot, but it is a reasonable number and reachable in case things get busy for me this year, which it looks like they might.
- Continue to help my Great Aunt B with whatever she may need. This is the main reason that this year looks like it may be a very busy year for me. My Aunt J has been really ill since July and has been in the hospital and a rehab center. We are looking forward to bringing her home soon and my Great Aunt B will need a lot of my help.
- Become more open about my feelings to my family and friends. I like to keep a lot of things to myself. I know this isn't a healthy thing to do, so this year I will stop doing that.
- Be a bit more outgoing. This was a goal for me last year and I was able to reach it, but not as much I would have liked, so this is a goal for me this year, too.
- Continue our "Family Fun Day" every week. This was another goal that I made last year and we were able to stick to it. Everyone always looks forward to it now and it helps us grow as a family.
- Work on becoming more spiritual. I would at least like to get back on the spiritual ground I was on the year before last. I've drifted a bit off course for some reason last year and I really need to get back on course.
These are my goals for this year. What are your goals?