Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Princess T Has Her Glasses and Other Ramblings!

I received a call telling me that Princess T's glasses were in, right before I went to pick Double A and Princess T up from school today. I was a bit disappointed that they came in so soon because I was really hoping that they would come in on Friday, giving Princess T a chance to get used to them for two days before wearing them to school. Then again, she did say yesterday that she couldn't wait until she got them.

She was so excited to finally go pick them up! She instantly said, with excitement, "Wow, mom! I can see a whole lot better now!" after putting them on. Then she quickly checked herself out in the mirror and agreed that she looked very pretty with them on.

Double A and Princess T are both starting to come down with a pretty nasty cold. Their voices are sounding hoarse and scratchy! While we were out, I picked up some medicine for them. I hope they sound much better tomorrow, if they don't then they are not going to school tomorrow.

Do you ever have a million ideas in your head that you would like to blog about, but then as soon as someone walks in the room and looks over your shoulder, you lose every one of the ideas that you had? Even when the one who looks over your shoulder knows you have a public blog, the Internet address of said blog, and can read your blog posts at any time, anyway? No? Just checking!

2 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Glad to hear that Princess T likes her glasses! I remember the first time I put mine on...I was amazed at how sharp everything looked...I was so excited because I could read the signs on the buildings across the street from the Eye Glasses store.

Jenni Jiggety said...

I am glad she likes her glasses! My son has always loved wearing his!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...