Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Wordful Wednesday is a meme hosted by:

She borrowed from Wordless Wednesday, but added an obvious twist to it.

 

Kids with Cheerleaders

This is a picture of Princess T, Double A and two of my best friend's kids with the Colts cheerleaders. It was taken last year at a local event. Before this picture was taken, we were standing off to the side and the cheerleaders spotted Princess T and wanted a picture of her with the cheerleaders together. I only agreed after they agreed to having one taken from my camera with Princess T, them and the boys together. A moment none of them will ever forget, since all of them are the biggest Colts fans ever!!

If you would like to see other Wordful Wednesdays go here.

8 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

Wow....what memories that event was. Whoa!!!!! My hubby would just crap his pants, I think, if he got that close to those Colt gals!! LOL

Come on over and visit with me and my very wordful Wednesday post...I just couldn't stop shivering this morning....errrrr, ummmm, chat-at-at-chatting away!!!

Ali said...

Cool!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

What a great picture and a wonderful memory! Good negotiating!

tollesons4him said...

How neat! This is a memory that they will never forget and good thing you had your camera!!
Happy ~WW~

blueviolet said...

Now that is something they'll never forget! Good for you to make sure they ALL were included!

Deb said...

aw, i'm a big colts fan, too! my son and hubs went on a big trip to indy on new year's eve for a big playoff game a couple of years ago. i think it was the year they won the super bowl. they had a great time.

Miranda said...

That's cute! What a great memory to catch on film.

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Elisabeth! I have a friendship award for you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...