Friday, February 6, 2009

Grilling Goodness #17

Tina at Golden Goodness has a Grilling Goodness meme every Friday. Click here to join in on the fun!

 

GoldenGoodness

 

 

1. Have your children corrected you somehow this week?

I had to laugh at this question! Princess T has to correct me at least two times every week and this week was no exception! I have this bad habit when I say numbers that have a hundreds value in them. For example, when I say 106, it comes out as "One hundred and six.." She is always saying, "Mom, there is NO 'and' in it. You need to say one hundred six! You only say the 'and' when there is a decimal! Do you see a decimal point in there? No! So, there is NO 'and'!" Okay kiddo! No 'and'! Got it! Until the next time I try saying 106 or 112!


2. Are you waiting for a particular something to happen?

I'm waiting for the temperatures to rise outside! I can't wait until spring!

 
3. Do you chat online?

Sometimes I chat with friends online. I am always chatting with my mom online!

 
4. What is the oldest thing you own?

My wine glasses. They are really old. They belonged to my grandmother and she purchased them before I was born. I love them!

 
5. What's for dinner tonight?

Chicken, boiled potatoes and broccoli and cheese!!


6. Are you artistic?

Hmm. As in drawing? No way! My dad is though!


7. Are you getting an income tax refund?

We are planning on getting an income tax refund.

Plans for it?

Paying debts owed to a great brother-in-law, getting a Wii game and a Wii fit with some Wii fit games! (Can't wait for that!) Maybe even get a digital camcorder. Then spending the rest on Double A and Princess T.

 
8. Do you use 'zero payments/zero interest for XX months' to buy things?

Not really. I like to pay for items in full when I buy them if I can. I save up money until I have enough to purchase whatever it is that I get.

 

What are your answers to these questions? Please share!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi Elisabeth!

I totally remember learning about #1 in school!!

And your dinner sounds delish!!!

Nikki B. said...

you'll dig that wii and wiifit...gotta get mariokart. it's a blast and four of you can race at once!

My Goodness said...

1. wow, picky picky, lol!!

7. We have Wii fit and don't play it nearly enough!! I'm clueless as to what all you can do with it...when you figure it out, let me know!! :)

Great job!! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

LOL Love the new background

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...