Friday, February 20, 2009

Grilling Goodness #19

GoldenGoodness

It's finally Friday and I love participating in this meme! Tina at Golden Goodness always seem to come up with fun questions (or as in the case this week a fill-in) to be answered! If you would like to join in or see what others answered then go here! Now on to my answers!

 

1. What is your favorite family activity?

Anything that has to do with moving around outdoors!


2. Do you know how to play poker?

Yes


3. Have you ever been to a chiropractor?

No

Regularly?

No


4. Have you ever slopped pigs or milked cows?

No


5. How are you doing with the goals you made for the New Year?

I think I have been sticking to them pretty well.


6. Is there something you dread doing every day?

This really isn't an "everyday" thing, but when S needs to go to work early and I have to take him, I dread getting up extra early in the morning to pick him up from work.


7. What room in your home would you most like to buy new furniture for?

My living room....


8. If I had a dollar for every time I hear "I forgot!", I'd be able to buy a new home, a truck, a car and I'd still have money left over.

2 comments:

My Goodness said...

6. Oh, I agree, that would stink.

8. It would be nice to cash in for some of these dollars, eh??

Thanks for playing along!!
Tina

Veronica Lee said...

I can relate to #8!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...