Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Horrible Cold!

I'm sick! Everyone in this house is sick. As I sit here typing this, I am hearing Double A cough, the poor guy! We all have a horrible cold! Double A and Mr. Wiggles have it the worst though. Double A is vomiting and both Double A and Mr. Wiggles had to have breathing treatments this week. Yuck, I tell you!

 

What bothers me the most is the fact that I know where this yucky cold came from. It came from Tater's house, it did! His girlfriend had her two sons spend the night at Great Aunt B's house this past Friday and Lady J was over there, too. (Remember, Lady J is my niece.) Tater's girlfriend knew her two boys were sick and she still let them stay and by Sunday night, Lady J and Great Aunt B had their colds! Lady J brought it over here since she stays with me until Chatterbox (aka Skinny) is finished remolding his house.

 

In my opinion it was completely inconsiderate of Tater and his girlfriend to allow their two boys to spend the night at Great Aunt B's house knowing that they were sick with colds. Mainly because they know that Great Aunt B visits with Aunt J and they know how bad Aunt J is right now. She has been hospitalized over and over because she's caught the common cold and needed to be isolated before. I have talked to them about this the last time they passed the cold on like this, but apparently I was talking to the walls instead. I should have known that, of course!

 

I know I sound like a horrible person right now, but this really irks me! When one knows the problems a common cold will cause others, why purposely pass it around? I mean really? Couldn't they just keep the boys at home until they got over the cold?

 

This cold isn't just a regular cold! It's an extremely hard cold! It settles in the chest, nose, sinuses, and have mercy, the ears! Princess T, Lady J and I all have ear aches with this cold! Well, Princess T and Lady J don't now, but they did. I am the only one with the ear ache now!

 

Thank you for letting me rant and complain!

 

On another note, I noticed yesterday that I had three less followers than the day before. At first, I thought it was because a few people had gotten offended with me dropping the f bomb on my blog. I am glad that wasn't the case. Apparently, blogger is in the process of integrating with Google Friend Connect and they had to set some users as "anonymous". This means that I still have all of my followers, but some are now following anonymously. See, I do notice each and every one of you!

You can easily fix this by clicking "Manage" under the list of blogs you follow and switching your settings back to public.

 

Now I'm off to take some cold medicine and take something for this horrible ear ache!

4 comments:

annie kelleher said...

god bless you!!! have a tissue!!! how bout some orange juice? chicken soup? a nice warm hot pack on your chest? hope you are back to feeling like your old self very soon!!! xox!!!

Veronica Lee said...

You poor thing! I hope you'll get better soon.

Nikki B. said...

aww man...sorry you're sick! i hope you all feel better soon.

surely it wasn't the f-bomb. i drop it plenty and people still read my blog now and again!!

Alicia said...

I agree..I think it's totally rude to bring your sick kids around other people..especially kids!! Some people are really clueless though!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...