Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

It's Monday already and it's time to list all the things I did "not" do this past week! This carnival was started by MckMama. If you would like to to list all the things you did "not" do this week, then go here and link up!

I DID NOT laugh at S while watching him try to maneuver his way through nine inches of snow to our back door. If I would have done this, I would NEVER ask him to do walk in circles so that I could continue to laugh at him! If I did do such a thing, S would NOT have done it! He so DOES NOT love me that much!

I DID NOT get irritated at Chatterbox (previously known as "Skinny", my younger brother) because he kept yakking away when he clearly seen that I was trying to read blogs! I DID NOT attempt to use the selective hearing I DID NOT inherit!

I DID NOT get a bit ticked off when S decided to use our rare alone time to take back a converter box that we just bought last week. If I did get ticked off, I most certainly WOULD NOT walk behind him saying, "I told you to wait until they got the other brand before buying one last week. You were happy with it last week. So, happy with it, in fact that you just COULDN'T wait to buy it, so why return it now?" With every step we took just to tick him off, too! That would be completely childish! Who would be that childish? Surely, NOT ME!!

If I would have been that childish, I WOULD NOT have stopped repeating those words with his simple suggestion of going to the nearest bookstore!

I DID NOT just realize how often I use exclamation points in my posts!

What did you "not do" this week???

8 comments:

Cammie said...

popping over from MckMama's to say hello and happy monday! Love your blog layout, very pretty

Alicia said...

LOL about the snow!!!

I use exclamations points way too much too! See!

Ali said...

My hubby is the worst about buying things and then as soon as he gets home he's so unhappy with whatever he's bought--it's so frustrating!

tollesons4him said...

My hubby is the exact same way! I think all men are alike.

tollesons4him said...

I love your layout by the way! IT looks great :)

blueviolet said...

Oh man, I have to bite my tongue with the I told you so's all the time! And lookie there. I use exclamation points freely, freely, freely!

Veronica Lee said...

Sounds like my hubby!

Jessie said...

Great post... I don't use exclamation points a lot either ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...