Warning Sunny, Double A and Princess T: This is a meme about the first born baby. I do have a picture in this post. Continue at your own risk! Love you!
I saw this meme at A Nut in a Nutshell and I thought I'd play along.
1. Where you married at the time?
No. I didn't marry my husband until I found out I was pregnant with our second baby.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant?
I was thrilled!
3. How old were you?
4. How did you find out?
A home pregnancy test.
5. Who did you tell first?
My husband (boyfriend then) and then my mother.
6. Did you want to find out the sex?
Yes! I wanted to make sure I bought the right kind of clothes, but didn't want to get "neutral" clothes.
7. Due date?
8. Did you deliver late or on time?
One week before the due date.
9. Did you have morning sickness?
Tons of morning sickness! I thought I'd never get past it!
10. What did you crave?
Everything with kool-aid!
11. Who/what irritated you the most?
The morning sickness!
12. What was your first child's sex?
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy?
About 25. It wasn't much at all.
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy?
15. Where did you give birth?
16. How many hours were you in labor?
17. Who drove you to the hospital?
18. Who watched?
19. Was it natural or C section?
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain?
21. How much did your child weigh?
6 pounds 5 ounces
22. Did your child have any complications?
No, he was perfect!
23. What did you name him?
Ronnie James (AKA "Little Man")
24. How old is your first born today?
He would have turned 13 years old this year.
He passed away suddenly at 2 years and 2 weeks old. We miss him very much, but know that he's with us everyday.
Below is a picture of him at a year and a half. This was taken on my wedding day.
Little Man, we love you!
May 14, 1996 - June 28, 1998