Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Once Upon A Baby Story....

Warning Sunny, Double A and Princess T: This is a meme about the first born baby. I do have a picture in this post. Continue at your own risk! Love you!

 

I saw this meme at A Nut in a Nutshell and I thought I'd play along.

image

1. Where you married at the time?

No. I didn't marry my husband until I found out I was pregnant with our second baby.

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant?

I was thrilled!

3. How old were you?

18

4. How did you find out?

A home pregnancy test.

5. Who did you tell first?

My husband (boyfriend then) and then my mother.

6. Did you want to find out the sex?

Yes! I wanted to make sure I bought the right kind of clothes, but didn't want to get "neutral" clothes.

7. Due date?

May 21st.

8. Did you deliver late or on time?

One week before the due date.

9. Did you have morning sickness?

Tons of morning sickness! I thought I'd never get past it!

10. What did you crave?

Everything with kool-aid!

11. Who/what irritated you the most?

The morning sickness!

12. What was your first child's sex?

Boy

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy?

About 25. It wasn't much at all.

14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy?

None.

15. Where did you give birth?

Bedford, IN

16. How many hours were you in labor?

12 hours.

17. Who drove you to the hospital?

My husband.

18. Who watched?

My husband.

19. Was it natural or C section?

All natural!

20. Did you take medication to ease the pain?

Nope.

21. How much did your child weigh?

6 pounds 5 ounces

22. Did your child have any complications?

No, he was perfect!

23. What did you name him?

Ronnie James (AKA "Little Man")

24. How old is your first born today?

He would have turned 13 years old this year.

He passed away suddenly at 2 years and 2 weeks old. We miss him very much, but know that he's with us everyday.

Below is a picture of him at a year and a half. This was taken on my wedding day.

Little Man, we love you!

Ronnie1

May 14, 1996 - June 28, 1998

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh..Elisabeth...((HUGS)). I can imagine how much you miss your little boy! He is darling!!

Ali said...

Look at those eyes! So adorable:) I can't even imaging the loss:::hugs:::

Mishel said...

You are wonderful for posting this about your precious little boy. Thank you for sharing him with us.

sunny said...

Thank you. It brought back so many good memories of him. He sure was a special little boy.

Veronica Lee said...

I'm so sorry Elisabeth. I'm giving you a very big hug right now.

Kristen Andrews said...

cute meme and cute kiddo

Nikki B. said...

Wow, Elisabeth. I'm sorry...I had no idea.

I've seen this going around on Facebook and didn't do it because I didn't want to make people uncomfortable talking about my first born....

But reading yours from this perspective (a side that I rarely get to see)...it's not uncomfortable at all...a beautiful tribute. I may have to do one, after all.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...