Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wordful Wednesday!

Making Ants on a Log with Cream Cheese! Yummy!

You'll need celery, cream cheese, and raisins!

First, scoop out some cream cheese....

Double A Trying a New Recipe 

 

Next, spread the cream cheese on top of the celery....

Double A Spreading Cream Cheese

 

Finally, add some raisins on top of the cream cheese....

Princess T adding raisins to Ants on a Log 

 

You have Ants on a Log! So easy to make, so good to eat!

Enjoy! Double A and Princess T most certainly did!

 

For more Wordful Wednesday, click here!

7 comments:

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

cute photos - I wish my kid would eat these

Ali said...

I wish my kids would eat these too! I love anything with cream cheese!

annie kelleher said...

jake is just a bit too little yet for things like that... i can't wait!

blueviolet said...

I always loved making those! Cream cheese is so much better than peanut butter too!

angie said...

We've done with the peanut butter, but not cream cheese. We'll have to try it!

Jenni Jiggety said...

So cute!

Tha hairnet cracked me up!

Scary Mommy said...

I've made those and the kids lick out the cream cheese and leave the celery. Lovely!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...