Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy Saturday!

It's been a very busy day! My arms and legs are tired and my back is a bit achy! But one thing I learned today was that I may have been able to jump off a 32 foot tower (into a lake) as a child, but I am somehow still afraid of heights because I cannot get to the top step of a ladder! Go figure!

So today, a few family members got together and decided to take advantage of today's warm weather! We decided to go to Great Aunt B's house and do some work that needed to be done in order to be able to have Aunt J at home.

This morning I decided to go to Great Aunt B's house after I picked up my older brother, CJ, from his house and take S to work. Between picking up CJ and taking S to work, I was pulled over for not using a turn signal. Dang it! I knew I was getting pulled over as soon as I seen the cop in my rearview mirror and realized that I didn't use my turn signal. Usually, I use it, but this morning, I didn't! Luckily though, I didn't get a ticket for it! I was so glad not to have received an extra bill!

After that, I thought my entire day was going to be bad, but it wasn't really all that bad. I washed walls and items, painted and helped make a ramp for a wheelchair to go up the front steps (well, they were steps until we took them out). Even Double A and Princess T helped out.

I'm glad we got done with the things we did. There is still a lot left to do! But at least we are a step closer to having things ready for Aunt J to come home.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Wow..you got alot of stuff done! Glad that the ticket didn't ruin your day! I hate the feeling of having a policeman behind me when I'm driving. I always feel like I'm going to do something wrong!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...