Friday, March 6, 2009

Grilling Goodness #21

The weekend is finally here! It has been one of those weeks for me! Friday doesn't only mean the beginning of the weekend, but it also means it's Grilling Goodness day at Golden Goodness! If you would like to join in click here! Now on for some....

 

GoldenGoodness

 

 

1. What do you do when you get mad?

That depends on what I get mad about and who I get mad at.

If I get mad at S, then I will jump in my stick shift car and drive on the highway for half an hour or so. For some reason shifting gears, really helps me release my anger. It's odd really and I don't know why that is.

If I get mad at someone other than S, then I usually go to S and vent to him or write. This gives me time enough to calm down first and then I would confront the person that I am mad at.

 


2. Do you wash your hair everyday?

I wash my hair every other day.


3. How often do you speak to your parents?

I speak to my parents often. My mom doesn't live near me, so I have to settle for emails, IM-ing, and sometimes blogging/blogging comments. We keep in contact with each other daily using one of these methods. I HAVE to have daily contact with her since she is in Tennessee by herself (well, she has her brother in Tennessee, too, but still!). If I don't hear from her in one day, I'm going crazy and so far, I haven't went two whole days without hearing from her. If that did happen, I would flip out and be on the phone with her local police department requesting a check on her. And they say that I'M the daughter, ha! As for my dad, I talk to him at least once or twice a week.


4. Your nails - painted or nude?

Nude. I like painted nails, but I mostly don't paint mine, for some reason!


5. What pair of shoes do you wear most often?

I wear my comfy tennis shoes. With summer around the corner, I am sure I will find me a new favorite pair of sandals or flip-flops.


6. If you could do anything you wanted to do this weekend, what would it be?

Anything? Hmmm.... I would go camping on my uncles property and take his canoe out on the lake by myself and fish the weekend away! It has been such a long time since I done that! I can't wait until I do that again. It won't be much longer now!


7. What's the best cough medicine you know of?
Mucinex. Seriously! I love it and so does Double A!

8. How do you feel about 'springing forward'??

The Spring Forward thing just started in Indiana a few years ago. Around here, I don't like it because it is literally daylight until almost ten at night! I really wish they would switch it to not needing to do it in Indiana just because of that. While in Tennessee, I didn't mind it at all.

9 comments:

rthling said...

6. Camping! I love camping!
8. I didn't realize there was so much difference from state to state (in the same time zone).

Suzanne said...

Thank you for dropping by...this was my first grill session. And yes, I do realize people in Florida speak english! I think I was tired when I posted! You have a good weekend too!

Alicia said...

LOL at you driving backward!!! I'd be too scared that I'd hit something!

sunny said...

I'm OK!

Kristen Andrews said...

I do not like springing forward since I lose an hour of sleep and it really messes w/ the 3yo sleep schedule

Shannon said...

I have been springing forward and falling backwards my whole life!

Shannon said...

I have been springing forward and falling backwards my whole life!

My Goodness said...

1. I don't know how to drive a stick...I'd be even more mad if I did that!! HA

2. I'm in TN...I can check on your mom! :)

8. I second what rthling said...wow...I had no idea!

Thanks for playing, sorry I'm just now making my rounds!!

pinkexplosion said...

Thanks for stopping by!

It's neat that you are close with your mom, sometimes I wish I had that, but it just isn't in the cards.

I love TN!!! It's where I call home at the end of the night and we are heading that way this summer, I need a dose of home.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...