Friday, March 13, 2009

Grilling Goodness #22

It's Friday! Yay! That means the weekend is just about here and it is Grilling Goodness Day at Tina's place! I really enjoy playing! If you would like to join in or read other players' answers, all you have to do is click here!

 

GoldenGoodness

 

1. Did you learn anything new this week?

I learned that the color orange can represent fertility and pregnancy! Ha! One night last week Chatterbox seen a small round orange object around his girlfriend that should not have been there. We had been trying to figure out what the orange represented and all we came up with was "creativity" until Monday night when I discovered that it also represented fertility. It had him so freaked out that night that he left and didn't come back until the next morning.

Then apparently last night, my step-sister opened her back door and made a sudden turn around and said, "Someone's pregnant! It's odd that lately when 'W' comes around, I end up seeing two stray cats!" And of course, that freaked Chatterbox out again!

 

2. Will you wear green on St. Patty's Day or do you not give a hoot??

I'm considering working on a St. Patty's Day project with Double A and Princess T this weekend. Something simple and that they can take to school with them. Maybe just making some clovers and coloring or painting them green. The schools here have a dress code and the color green isn't a part of their dress code. Double A is so worried that all the teachers will get to pinch all the kids on that day!

 

3. Do you wash clothes throughout the week or only on a specific day?

I have to wash clothes throughout the week. There is no way I can get all the clothes for eight people (two families) washed in a single day!

 

4. What is one of the most popular 'spams' you get in your junk email inbox?

I don't check my junk email. I have a section where most of the spam mail gets filtered, but some of them gets through to my regular email. Most of the ones that get through is making money at home spams. I know there are SOME legit work at home companies, but not many! Most of what I see, aren't legit!

 

5. Are you where you want to be? (you decide the meaning of the question for your answer)

I am where I want to be when it comes to my family. I am where I NEED to be when it comes to where I am living at the moment.

 

6. Do you know how to swim?

Like a fish! I love to swim! Practically every year (we haven't done it the last three years) my dad, brothers and I go to a lake and swim across it to see who gets to the other side first! He-he!! The guys are just to slow for me!!

 

7. Do you take trips with your girlfriends?

Sometimes. Like trips to the zoo or the museum. When we take "trips" we take them with our kids and let them spend the day together.

 

8. What was your favorite purchase this week? (big or small)

The only thing I purchased this week aside from necessities for the house and paying bills was paying to do my taxes electronically.

1 comment:

My Goodness said...

1. I never knew that...I've learned something else new this week! :)

2. Hope you find a good project...

6. Oh my...I'd be scared to swim across a lake...something I've certainly never attempted...good for you!

Thanks for playing along!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...