Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Monday is here again! I can't believe how fast the week has passed! It is time once again to list things I DID NOT do this week! This blog carnival was started by MckMama. Check out her blog to see what others DID NOT do this week. While you are there, join in on the fun!

 

Our car license plate expired on Sunday morning, so we had to go to the DMV to get new a Indiana license plate for the car. We DID NOT get in and out of the DMV in record time! The DMV is ALWAYS busy and you can count on being there all day long when you go!

I DID NOT insist that our old license plate (from Tennessee) stay on the car until the last possible second before the changing it to the new one. I also DID NOT insist on hanging the Tennessee plate on my wall! I am NOT that obsessed with my Tennessee license plate!

I DID NOT consider the possibility of pretending that I had lost my Tennessee driver's license when I get my Indiana driver's license just to keep the Tennessee one! I would NEVER consider that and I'm absolutely NOT that obsessed with the state of Tennessee. Really, I'm NOT!

I DID NOT act like such a baby when I had an earache over the weekend that S and Princess T took pity on me. I mean REALLY I am NOT that big of a baby! Sheesh! What kind of mother and wife would I be if I were?

I DID NOT get all excited about a close out sale that S told me about only to be extremely disappointed to find out that the sale wasn't as good as S made it out to be in the first place. I totally knew that he was exaggerating and he DID NOT fool me at ALL!

I was NOT proud of the items Princess T decided to buy with her own money at the previously mentioned sale! She totally DID NOT shop smart and picked school items to buy!

I DID NOT do a happy dance when I seen that I had gotten another blog award! Who would do such a thing? Surely NOT ME! I DO NOT plan on making a post on it soon, either! Nope, NOT ME!

I was NOT extremely proud of Princess T and Double A when they decided to donate some of their books over the weekend!  They would NEVER want to give away anything that were their's!

  What did you NOT do this week? Be honest! I promise I won't laugh (uncontrollably)!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I enjoyed your "not me's", I once kept an old drivers license because I was heavier and it reminded me of all the weight I had lost.

Alicia said...

LOL..I totally don't have any of my old drivers licenses either!! :)

Nikki B. said...

LOL..love the addition of "uncontrollably"

tollesons4him said...

Great NM's!!! i don't happy dance either when I get awards!!
Have a great day!!

blueviolet said...

I have felt the very same way about other states I've lived in and there's nothing wrong with you. You fight for Tennessee! ;)

annie kelleher said...

i did not do everything i wanted to do today but there's nothign new about that!!! happy monday! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...