Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Weekend!!

This weekend has went by pretty smoothly. It's been pretty quiet around here and I'm thankful for that. It's been a while since it's been this quiet.

On Friday we went to the license branch to get Indiana plates for the car. We were surprisingly in and out of there! I thought it was going to be a lot busier than what it was! I guess that's the perk to being able to go online and get things done now!

Yesterday I had an earache! Oh my, I was such a big baby with it! I couldn't help it though! Thankfully, Princess T and S took care of me. I still have an earache, but not as bad as the one I had yesterday!

Today, I took Great Aunt B to visit Aunt J and Princess T decided that she wanted to go in, too. So, we went in and stayed for a bit. I was thrilled to find out that Aunt J had eaten not only ALL of her lunch, but she also ate two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and drank three cartons of milk! Her appetite was really there today! She usually barely eats anything at all for lunch. Princess T did a happy dance and praised Aunt J for eating so well. It was kind of cute, really! Aunt J was in a great mood and was glad that we were visiting with her. She held a great conversation with us and told us about the dog that she was able to pet not long before we got there. She is really trying to get stronger. Later when I picked Great Aunt B up to take her home, she told me that Aunt J ate ALL of her dinner, too. I hope she keeps that up! If she does, she'll be ready to head home in no time at all! Maybe that car ride to the dentist really did give her some extra hope after all!

Princess T decided that she wanted to go through some of her and Double A's books and donate the ones that they already read or don't want anymore to kids that can't afford to get any books. I love it when they give like that! We were able to part with several books and now the bookshelf isn't so crowded. Maybe in a couple of months, we'll try to get rid of donate more books.

That was pretty much how my weekend went. Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

annie kelleher said...

oh i just donated a ton of books and now im thinking i should go through and do another round... i dont know where they all come from...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...