Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts!

 

randomtuesday

I seen this the past few weeks at Stacy's Random Thoughts and figured that it would be fun to join in. I was going to join in last week, but things got a little bit crazy for me, so I am joining in this week instead! Better late than never, right?! For more Random Tuesday Thoughts or to join in on the fun yourself, check out Keely's place and link up!

I find it very hard to blog without music background... Am I the only one like this?  Right now I can't really play any music because S is sleeping and I don't want to disturb him. He works nights and has been lucky enough to be able to pick up a few extra hours at his work! So he needs all the sleep he can get right now. Of course, I am on a laptop and I could go into another room, but I really like working in the area I am at. Hmm... Maybe I can make out S's snores as a song while I blog.

I have been trying to talk Chatterbox into starting a blog of his own. He really has a lot to say, hence the name "Chatterbox". Ha-ha! I said to him, "At least then when it seems like no one is listening to you, you can at least go to a computer and type all of your thoughts down. I sure SOMEBODY will read it!" Don't worry, I'm sure he would agree that he is really a chatterbox. At least, he has when I told him he was. I think the reason he hasn't started one yet is because he's still a bit intimidated. He hasn't been in the technical world all that long anyway. Heck, he just really got into having his email account! Maybe he'll change his mind in a few months. His brain is always working over time!

This morning when I went to take Great Aunt B to visit Aunt J, my uncle T was over there. He mentioned something about trying to get everyone to Great Aunt B's house this weekend to do some more work on it. All I had to say was, "I'm way ahead of you on this one!" We got so much done last Saturday. I even asked Great Aunt B to make a list of everything she wanted done on the inside of the house so that the ladies can work inside and the men can work outside. I think I'll even get Double A and Princess T back over there helping out again. We'll see about that though.

It is warm outside, but it's so cloudy! Later this evening, we are supposed to get some rain and then later tonight and early into tomorrow morning, we are supposed to get some strong storms. Yea! Just what I need, two little bodies trying to climb in bed with me because they are scared. That's okay though. Then it will be two little bodies and one big body scared under the blankets because of a stinking bad thunder storm. I have to say that I don't like them much either!

I went to the library on Sunday. Yep, the library is open on Sundays! I really like that especially when I feel like I need to get some time away! I checked out two books for Princess T, one for Double A (I put a second book on hold for him) and four for myself. Only one of  them was a fiction book! I'm almost done reading that and two of the nonfiction books I got, but both Double A and Princess T are already done with theirs'! They are some fast readers, they were done with them that very night! I guess I need to start checking out less books for me or more books for them so that we are all finished at the same time!

Now it's time to get ready to pick Princess T and Double A up from school! Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

blueviolet said...

That's funny because I HATE blog background music! I keep my speakers off, lol

I wish our library was open on Sundays. That's a day that I actually slow down enough to read. I'm jealous.

Veronica Lee said...

I keep my speakers off too. They distract me!

Ali said...

I keep my speakers turned off until Friday--when I usually have the whole house to myself and I can play what I want really loud!

And I'm okay with thunderstorms as long as there are no tornadoes!

Keely said...

lol, I can't blog with music. Or without wine.

But I could probably blog during a thunderstorm.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...