Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

It’s Friday! My favorite day of the week! Not only because it’s the start of the week-end, but also because that means it’s “Friday Fill-Ins Day!'” If you would like to join in this meme click here and play along!! Happy Friday, everyone and have a wonderful weekend!!

 ffi

1. Laughter is the best medicine!

2. “Hello! I hope…” are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I’m most looking forward to today is some quiet time!

4. My family puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world are my migraine pills?!!

6.Extra sleeping time is just what I needed!

7. And as far as the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching a movie with my family, tomorrow my plans include shopping with my aunts, and Sunday I want to relax and spend time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...