Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

Even with all the sniffling, sneezing, and coughing that I’ve been doing, I’m wishing all of my blog buddies and readers a very happy 2011! It would be extremely rude of me if I didn’t, right? So, Happy 2011, everyone!

Do you make New Year resolutions? Do you keep them? I’m curious to know! Leave a comment and share or leave a link to your blog post about it!

This year, I’ve made some resolutions. ~ To write more, (as in more blogging, yay!), and to gain some weight are just two (out of several) resolutions that I’ve made for this year.

I’ve been away from blogging for so long and I really do miss it! My goal for this year is to blog at least once a week. I have a new job, so blogging every single day isn’t a realistic goal. I will try to blog more often, but once a week is the most achievable goal for me at this time.

I really want to gain the 15 pounds that I’ve lost since I’ve started working. My new job requires at least 10 hours a day, four days a week worth of exercising and I’m not even working in a gym, go figure! I do enjoy my job as it does require me (and it does help me) to stay fit. I like to be fit, but think I need a little more weight, too! How many people actually say that?! Oh my, 2011 is going to be a-one-of-a-kind year!! Have a fantastic year!!

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Coming back and reading this blog post near the end of the year. Well, I have to say so much for the more "Blogging" in 2011! Life has been busy this past year!

I did gain my weight back however, and I'm very thrilled about that! Moving on into another year, I am more excited about what this upcoming year has to offer. I've decided to change my wording from "New Year's Resolutions" to simply "Goals". And I've made plenty for myself for 2012! I can't wait to start the new year! I will post a separate blog post with my list of goals! I hope everyone had a wonderful 2011 and wishing everyone a great 2012!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...