Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mr. Groundhog...

A new week is starting tomorrow and I'm not quite sure if I'm ready for it. The weather man is predicting more accumulating wintery, white, fluff for us! I don't like driving in the snow, though I must admit that driving on ice is a whole lot worse. I'm thankful that I haven't had to do that yet, this winter. The key word, being YET! Apparently, I'm not the only one that is ready for Spring!

  


Chatterbox must have figured that if he brought out the weed eater, it would bring Spring sooner!

          Dear Mr. Groundhog,
     
                      Please tell us that Spring will arrive early!

                                       Sincerely,
                                              Elisabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...