Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Fill~Ins!

 



Happy Friday! Though it's going to be a busy weekend, it's not going to be as busy as this week has been! Thank goodness I can rest a little bit! It's Friday Fill~In time! Click here to join the fun! I would LOVE to read what you come up with!
  1. In November, I most look forward to moving things forward so that I'll have a head start toward my top secret (for now) goal for 2012!
  2. Basketball practices and basketball games, homework, rehearsals, writing, several appointments, tests, group, "Project Citizens"...phew!
  3. It's right there, in the box on the left, next to the green notebook.
  4. Staying ahead of schedule gives me peace of mind.
  5. Water springs in the middle of the woods are more beautiful than large waterfalls, in my opinion.
  6. "You lay with dogs and you get fleas!" is what my grandmother used to say!
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my sleep, tomorrow my plans include taking three girls to their basketball practice and Sunday I want to watch the Colts game!

Have a great weekend, and don't forget to comment! Join in the fun, you know you want to! Go ahead and click the link above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...