Happy Friday! Though it's going to be a busy weekend, it's not going to be as busy as this week has been! Thank goodness I can rest a little bit! It's Friday Fill~In time! Click here to join the fun! I would LOVE to read what you come up with!
- In November, I most look forward to moving things forward so that I'll have a head start toward my top secret (for now) goal for 2012!
- Basketball practices and basketball games, homework, rehearsals, writing, several appointments, tests, group, "Project Citizens"...phew!
- It's right there, in the box on the left, next to the green notebook.
- Staying ahead of schedule gives me peace of mind.
- Water springs in the middle of the woods are more beautiful than large waterfalls, in my opinion.
- "You lay with dogs and you get fleas!" is what my grandmother used to say!
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my sleep, tomorrow my plans include taking three girls to their basketball practice and Sunday I want to watch the Colts game!
Have a great weekend, and don't forget to comment! Join in the fun, you know you want to! Go ahead and click the link above!