It’s been a long while since I’ve done a meme post, so I figured, why not? If you would like to join in on this fun meme, then click below, and without further ado!
1) It's a brand new year! Do you have any resolutions for 2013?
I have a list of resolutions, though I try not to call them “resolutions,” but goals instead. One of my goals for 2013 is to manage my time better! If you would like to know what my other goals are then feel free to read my previous post!
2) Dusty Springfield sang of feeling "brand new." What leaves you feeling refreshed and/or rejuvenated?
I can easily pick up negative energies throughout the day, so one thing that I like to do in the middle of the day to feel rejuvenated for the rest of my day is a quick five minute meditation. It really helps when you’re feeling stressed, too.
3) Dusty's given name was Mary Catherine. If you could give yourself a brand new first name, what would it be?
Well now, I guess I must reveal my secret now. Are you sitting down for this? Good, here it goes. My real first name isn’t “Elisabeth,” but if I could give myself a brand new first name, it would be!
4) Actor Billy Bob Thornton has dismissed antiques, saying, "I'm creeped out by old stuff." Do you ever shop at estate sales, yard sales or second-hand stores? Or do you want everything brand new?
I like to save money as much as I can, so yes, I do shop at yard sales and second-hand stores. I’ve found quite a few interesting treasures at yard sales, actually.
5) Are you sad to see the holiday decorations slowly disappear until next year? Or do you think they should come down on January 2?
Nope, I’m not sad to see the holiday decorations disappear until next year. Actually, if I had my way, I think they should come down on January 1st! But, that’s just me!
6) Do you like the picture on your photo ID?
No. Who does?
7) Crazy Sam shudders at the very thought of a snake. Which is your least favorite member of the Animal Kingdom?
Crazy Sam and I have something in common. Eeeww snakes, and eeewww rats, too! I don’t like either of them.
8) What's the most recent magazine you flipped through?
It’s been so long since I flipped through a magazine, that I forget. It was most likely a magazine with slow cooker recipes in it.
9) Do you have nice handwriting?
I wish I had nice handwriting!
Okay, it’s your turn to join in on the fun. I would love to see what your answers were. Thanks for dropping by and make sure to leave a comment so that I can check your answers out, too!