Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins January 25, 2013



It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these and I miss doing these, so I thought I would play along today. You can play along too, just click here.
1. Wow, this week has flown by.
2. I am not good at trivia of any kind.
3. Finally, I'm able to manage my time a lot better by sticking with my “to-do” lists!
4. If you want to scream out in frustration, it’s all right with me. I find that I have to do that myself sometimes to help me feel better, too. 
5. Sweet or savory: savory.
6.  These three books are new.                                                   7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting most of my homework done, tomorrow my plans include completing my homework and Sunday, I want to relax the entire day (no school work)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...