It’s time for another Saturday 9! It’s time to answer nine simple questions! To join in on the fun, click here and link up! Don’t forget to leave a comment so I can read your answers, too!
1) Has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity?
When I was younger, people would tell me that I reminded them of Shirley Temple because I had a head full of curls like she did.
Picture courtesy of: postersguide
2) Is there an actress or actor whose movies you make it a point to see?
I make it a point to see Bruce Willis’s movies. I have seen every one of his movies so far and have most of them. I’m not usually crazy about older bald men, but there’s just something about Bruce Willis that just makes me… Well, uhm… Yeah…
Picture courtesy of: examiner
3) We're stopping for refreshments before we go in to see the movie. What's your refreshment stand order?
A refillable popcorn with extra butter and a Sprite.
4) When did you last consume an alcoholic beverage? What was it?
The last time I consumed an alcoholic beverage was on New Year’s Eve and it was a few wine coolers, if you want to count them as alcoholic beverages… If not, then I would say the last time I consumed an alcoholic beverage was near the beginning of November of 2012 and it was Jack Daniels…
5) Are you jumpy? Do you startle easily?
I don’t consider myself jumpy or an easily startled person. I’m usually very aware of my surroundings, even when it seems I’m consumed in something.
6) Do you wear a watch?
No, but I do need to start wearing one as I’m always wondering what time it is when I have no clock or watch around.
7) When was the last time you tried a new restaurant?
The last time I tried a new restaurant was 2012 and was called “Madison Grill”. It’s a restaurant that was renovated from an older one that is no longer in business. I enjoyed my first time visit so much that it is one of my main choices when going out.
8) What color is your wallet?
I don’t carry a wallet, but if I did, it would most likely be black.
9) How much does it have in coins right now?
I don’t keep coins in a wallet or in my purse. I keep them in a special throughout the year.
See, that wasn’t so bad! Click the link above to add your link to the list and don’t forget to comment here, so I can read your answers!