It’s been a while since I’ve blogged and I miss it! I hope I will be able to get back to regularly blogging soon! I came across this blogging meme and thought I would join in this week! Feel free to join in, too, but make sure to link your blog here so that others can read your answers, too!
1. What room are you in?
The living room.
2. Can you solve a rubix cube?
Yeap! I just take it completely apart and then put it back together with all of the colors matching up! That’s how you solve it!
3. Are you psychic in any way?
Yes, I am.
4. What star sign are you?
5. What’s your favorite color?
Black. Yes, black IS a color!
6. What’s your lucky number?
7. Do you have any chores that should be done now?
Well, I should be doing my homework for school right now, but I don’t want to, so I’m procrastinating…
8. Did you have a cherished childhood teddy bear or other toy?
I had a Cabbage Patch doll named Becky that I adored and I had a doll house that my dad made for me that I absolutely loved.
9. What was the last thing you bought from a vending machine?
10. What shoe size are you?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
12. If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make?
No negative people, no stupid people, no liars and no thieves allowed!
13. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
Hmm… I want to say, “Mind Control,” but not really…. Maybe the power to make negative, nagging, argumentative people disappear. Not those who have differencing in opinions, but those who just REALLY want to pass their negativity onto other people.
14. And what would your hero name be?
I’ve never really thought about it, so off the top of my head I guess it would be “Miss Harmonious” or something like that….
15. And what outfit would you wear?
A cute harmonious colored outfit with the letter “H” in the center of the chest!!
16. What was your last dream about?
Apparently my last dream was about painting since I apparently challenged Princess T to paint me after she asked for computer time while I was sleeping…. Paint a picture of me is what I meant, but that wasn’t what she had in mind!
17. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Keep it a secret! Donate some of it to the local children's hospital, buy my mother a home so she wouldn't have to pay rent, buy myself a home and a new car, and put the rest back for college for Princess T and Double A.
18. Would you like to build/design your own home?
19. Which form of public transportation do you prefer?
Flying, though I would like to try riding a train.
20. Can you juggle?
I juggle my time, all the time!
What are your answers to these questions? Leave a comment and share your answers, I can’t wait to read them… Enough procrastinating, I’m off to do my school work now!