Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy December!!

Whew! It is finally the last month of 2013! Can you believe it? I hope all of my wonderful readers had a fantastic Thanksgiving! My Thanksgiving went very smoothly, just the way I enjoy spending all of my holidays. Nice, quiet, and drama free!
I didn’t do any shopping on Thanksgiving. It’s a holiday, the shopping can wait, in my opinion. And I didn’t go shopping on Black Friday, either. There are very few Black Friday deals that are worth it, and even then, they aren’t worth battling a crazed crowd. Instead, I stayed home and worked on my homework as I do every day.
I did get some Christmas shopping done over the week-end, however, and found some fantastic deals on items that I know my loved ones will absolutely adore. As a matter of fact, I am just about finished with all of my Christmas shopping, I only have one more person on my list and that’s it.
Overall, I had a pretty quiet holiday weekend. Though I focused a lot on my homework, it was still a relaxing weekend for me. Tomorrow I will be settling back into my regular routine for at least another three weeks before the teens will have more time off of school (Christmas beak) and by then, I will be on my Christmas break, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...