I’m doing another Sunday Stealing post. If you would like to join in on this week’s Sunday Stealing, click here.
Have you ever….
1. …gotten lost in a maze? No.
2. …been attacked by a wild animal? Yes… A raccoon named Bandit! That’s a crazy wild animal who loves jeans!! No, not really…. He was just playing because I was wearing jeans that day.
3. …ridden a camel? I think I did once, but that was a long time ago!
4. …pet a rat? No.
5. …been a member of a gym? Yes and still am. I used to go to the gym all the time, but not much anymore. Yes, I know, I’m just wasting my money, but I may want to go again sometime…
6. …been in a helicopter? No, but would like to.
7. …cheated on a test? Once, I think…
8. …ridden a tractor? No.
9. …passed wind/gas in an embarrassing situation? No.
10. …played the bongos? No. My grandfather used to play it though.
11. …handled a snake? No. Keep all snakes away from me, please!
12. …assembled furniture by yourself? Yes.
13. …been scuba diving? No, but another thing I would love to do someday.
14. …had a disastrous interview? Yes….
15. …sold your services? Yes, I would prepare taxes for family members for a small fee. That counts, right?
16. …raised money for charity? Yes.
17. …won a giant sized cuddly toy from a fair? I don’t think so. I don’t like to play the games at the fair.
18. …milked a cow? No.
19. …used the phrase “back in my time” to someone younger than you? No. Instead I use the phrase, “Back in the day…”
20. …invented a fairly unique meal or drink? No.