Friday, December 5, 2014

Top Five Favorite Quotes

1. “Learn something new every day.” ~ I’m not sure if this is someone else’s original quote or not, but I know I live by this on a daily basis. You never stop learning in life and there is always something new to learn, young or old.

2. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ~ Confucius – Life can get hard sometimes, but you have to keep going, even when you think you can’t. There is always a light at the end of the dark tunnel, no matter how dark it seems. Which brings me to my next favorite quote.

3. “When you get into a tight spot and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on another minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ~Harriet Beecher Stowe – I’ve been told that I’m a very strong person by those who have seen my struggles, but this is the very quote that I remember when I’m going through difficult times and it helps keep me going and holding to faith that everything will work out. Guess what: they always do work out.

4. “There is nothing permanent, except change.” ~Heraclitus – It doesn’t matter if you are going through good times or bad times, the fact in life is that everything changes, all of the time.

5. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” ~Alan Watts – I love changes because as I said above, everything changes. However, I know there are those that don’t like changes because they are afraid of them, they don’t understand the changes or the reason behind them. Changes, no matter if they are good or bad, are always made to help the person grow into something better, be it mentally, physically, emotionally, or spiritually.

These are my top five favorite quotes, what are your top five favorite quotes. Please share in the comments or on your own blog and give a link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...